It’s 3:29AM and here’s the verse I randomly opened up to:
1 Corinthians 13:4-10
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
oh man, this took me back to when I was private schooled for my Pre-School through 6th grade life. Not quite sure how I feel now, but it’s odd.
- killingthechorus likes this
- diann-allen reblogged this from fuckyeahbibleverses
- huapatrick likes this
- vallemisticos reblogged this from fuckyeahbibleverses
- ifollowgodandjesus likes this
- kittehrant reblogged this from fuckyeahbibleverses
- fuckyeahbibleverses reblogged this from imawinner
- imawinner posted this